Five things to consider when buying a business
In the course of your entrepreneurship journey, you might find an existing business on sale that appeals to you. On top of the material valuation of the enterprise such as fixings and stock, you are likely to be asked to pay a certain amount as goodwill.
By Caroline Mbaya | 4 years ago
Five ways to make sure your side hustle doesn’t get you fired
She, like many other young Kenyans, was dabbling in running a business while holding down a job. However, she made numerous mistakes along the way that made the balancing act impossible.
Caroline Mbaya | 4 years ago
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance
- Your mouth is a blessing, Natembeya tells Murkomen
- Eyes on Raila, Ruto as fight for city boss takes shape