Mutunga sets up committee to give guidelines on bailing of terror suspects
Chief Justice Willy Mutunga has set up a committee to prepare guidelines on how courts should grant bond and bail to criminal suspects particularly those accused of terror acts.
By By Wahome Thuku | 7 years ago
Retired President Moi wins appeal against former chief spy
The Court of Appeal has overturned an award of more than Sh130 million made against retired President Daniel Arap Moi.
By Wahome Thuku | 7 years ago
Supreme Court suspends Othaya by-election, temporarily reinstates Mary Wamboi
The Supreme Court has suspended the Othaya parliamentary by-election scheduled for Tuesday.
By WAHOME THUKU and KURIAN MUSA | 7 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries
- Ruto: Uhuru tips have kept me ahead of the pack
- Gideon receives warm reception in Kericho