Another Nakuru top official under probe by EACC
Recent revelations that some members of the Nakuru County Executive Committee either uttered forged academic documents to gain employment or are under probe over integrity issues has eroded public confidence in the county government.
By By Steve Mkawale | 7 years ago
No end to rifts in the valley as Rutos' allies spoil for a fight
Politicians allied to Deputy President William Ruto seeking to unseat Bomet Governor Isaac Ruto now know they have a fight in their hands.
By Steve Mkawale | 7 years ago
Kinyanjui introduces measures to curb Salgaa accidents
Accidents at the Salgaa-Kibunja blackspot on the Nakuru-Eldoret highway may soon be history if measures introduced by the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) and the traffic police department yield expected results.
By STEVE MKAWALE | 7 years ago
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege
- Teenage boy who died in girls' secondary school laid to rest in Kiambu
- I was misquoted on Nyanza presidency remarks – Junet Mohamed
By Betty Njeru