The sodom in bridal showers
Traditionally, bridal showers were forums where older and experienced women socialised the bride into motherly and wifely roles. But today, some brides are prepared for marriage by male strippers, sexy lingerie for gifts and sex toys.
By By ROSE KWAMBOKA | 7 years ago
Men you need to meet, not marry
Every woman dreams of meeting a Mr Right, a man to share her dreams with, one that will always wear his daddy and husband hat when time demands, but as ROSE KWAMBOKA finds out, the lake is awash with fish, catching the right one is the hard part.
By ROSE KWAMBOKA | 7 years ago
Trouble in Uhuru's 'bedroom' as allies switch camps
- The 5 things Kirubi said I must enjoy in life: Igathe
By Brian Okoth
- Military chopper crashes in Kajiado, goes up in flames
- County finally gets access to DP's property to desilt Grogan canal
- Thika Road horror: Wife recounts last moments with motorist killed in bullet spray
- Court of Appeal constitutes seven-judge bench for BBI appeal cases
- Speaker declines Sh35m house ‘gift’ from MCAs
- Kenya Ferry Services dissolved
By Patrick Beja