Ghost town reawakens
It is considered a ghost town at the heart of central Kenya and for decades everything went quiet after darkness set in — shops closed, clubs shut down and people disappeared from the streets. Save for a streetlight or two and shadows, nothing was alive.
By By LYDIAH NYAWIRA | 7 years ago
Police’s contradicting report deepens shooting mystery
Police remain tight-lipped over the status of a case in which three people survived a hail of bullets in what later turned out to be a setup.
By LYDIAH NYAWIRA | 7 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western
- President Uhuru’s Mashujaa Day full speech
- High Court gives Uhuru 14 days to appoint six judges
By Paul Ogemba