ODM says Uhuru didn’t listen to cry for press freedom
The Orange Democratic Movement has criticised President Uhuru Kenyatta’s proposed amendments to the media Bill, saying his recommendations fell short of addressing concerns raised by the media.
By By KARANJA NJOROGE | 7 years ago
Keter: State officials who ‘fixed’ Ruto should resign or be forced out
Kericho Senator Charles Keter has reiterated that top government officials accused of coaching witnesses to implicate Deputy President William Ruto at the International Criminal Court should resign or be forced out.
By Karanja Njoroge | 7 years ago
No incidents in Rift’s insecure zones, police presence high
Security was tight as the Kenya Certificate for Secondary Education exams kicked off to a smooth start in various schools in Central, North and South Rift regions.
By KARANJA NJOROGE and ROBERT KIPLAGAT | 7 years ago
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau
- Cash-strapped Kenyans getting nutritious relief from matumbo
- Covid-19: 109 in ICU, 234 new cases in last 24 hours
HEALTH & SCIENCE