Get rid of city car vandals before hiking parking fee
In a bill before the Nairobi County Assembly, the County Budget and Appropriation Committee proposes to increase parking fees from Sh140 to Sh 300 for parking in the Nairobi Central Business District and from Sh140 to Sh200 for parking in designated areas outside the NCBD.
By By DANN MWANGI | 8 years ago
Ruling on county commissioners puts AG on the spot
Exactly two weeks after High Court Judge Mumbi Ngugi nullified the appointment of county commissioners by former President Kibaki, last year, I wrote an opinion commentary in this paper castigating her decision.
By Dann Mwangi | 8 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western
- President Uhuru’s Mashujaa Day full speech
- High Court gives Uhuru 14 days to appoint six judges
By Paul Ogemba