Attack on Ngugi opened old wounds, weighed on nation’s conscience
KENYA @ 50
Imprisoned and exiled for championing social change and good governance, writer Ngugi wa Thiong’o is one of Kenya’s top ambassadors to the world.
By BY BEATRICE WAMUYU | 7 years ago
Kenyan app helps the world map, responds to disasters
In the wake of the 2007-2008 post election violence that saw more than 1,000 people killed and 350,000 others displaced, a group of enterprising Kenyans developed an app that has changed the way the world maps and responds to disasters.
BY BEATRICE WAMUYU | 7 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat
- 21-year-old man kills two women in hit-and-run accident
By Edward Kosut
- Youth avoid vaccine for fear of infertility and altered menses
HEALTH & SCIENCE