Is President Uhuru losing control of his new regime?
President Uhuru Kenyatta and his administration are missing the chance to unify a country torn apart by the 2013 General Election and it appears he is being pushed, slowly but inexorably, into a corner
By By Alexander Chagema | 8 years ago
Chagema: Luhya unity will only be realised if we bury our differences
On April 30, legislators from the Luhya nation met in Nairobi to map out their future political course. It was not news. Not once, not twice but on several occasions have they been pushing for this elusive unity to no avail.
By Alexander Chagema | 7 years ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI
- Hidden scenarios: Options for Uhuru and Raila
- Lack of contraceptives linked to increased maternal deaths
By Jael Mboga