Kanu Secretary General Nick Salat slapped with Sh67 million bill over poll petition
In what could turn out to be the country’s most expensive election petition, Kanu Secretary General Nick Salat has been slapped with a Sh70 million bill after unsuccessfully filing an election petition.
By By Alex Kiprotich and Patrick Kibet | 7 years ago
Residents brave harsh heat to sell honey by the road
As visitors savour the beauty of the central Rift, one thing stands out all along the Nakuru-Marigat-Kabarnet road. At every trading centre along the 142km stretch, motorists are greeted with shouts of “Asali! Asali” as they slow down at the bumps.
By ALEX KIPROTICH | 7 years ago
Three arrested over failed raid on Kinamba Police Station
- The long and vicious battle for Samuel Wanjiru’s millions
- In God's name: How gospel greats sow seeds of sin
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police William Sing’oei found dead
By Kamore Maina
- How Wajir governor’s wife took over running of county
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Speaker Lusaka on removed Senator Mwaura’s BBI vote