Was independence the worst mistake in Kenya’s history?
Colonial rule was arguably quite orderly, responsive, selfless and tribeless. It had a long-term vision for development.
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 7 days ago
How Philip Ochieng evaded trouble by hiding in linguistic garb
To his credit, Ochieng’s writings, if difficult, always featured a deliberate, accompanying subtext from which the keen reader could always decipher.
Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 13 days ago
Blaming President Uhuru Kenyatta alone for economic mess is dishonest
We feel that Uhuru’s decade at the helm of power could only be fairly judged against this complex background of negatives and triumphs.
Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 28 days ago
Drama as woman storms wedding [PHOTOS]
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- Garissa OCS shoots man dead
By Mate Tongola
- Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Ruto’s plan to storm Nyanza
- BBI promoters say House route the best option
- Kibwana: I rarely fit into the natural order of things
- Kalonzo: Respect court verdict on BBI