Gunmen kill 14 passengers after hijacking bus in southwestern Pakistan
| Apr 18th 2019 | 1 min read
Gunmen killed 14 people after hijacking a passenger bus in southwestern Pakistan, local media said on Thursday.
Four local TV channels said the passenger bus from Karachi to Gawadar had been missing since early Thursday from the coastal highway linking the two cities.
They said survivors told police the gunmen selectively killed the passengers after going through their identities and abandoned their bodies. It was not yet clear on what identity base the passengers were killed.
The southwestern province of Baluchistan has the presence of both separatist and Islamist militants. Baluch separatist groups target people from other ethnicities, and the Islamists mostly minority Shi’ite.
Scientists revive brain function in dead pigsExperts said the study threw into question at what point an animal, or even humans, are dead
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Ringa Boys High School on the spot over student's death
By James Omoro
- Ngilu and Musila in talks over top seat
- Court blocks two children born out of wedlock from inheriting step-father's property
By Daniel Chege
- Oscar Sudi was not our student, ex-Highway Secondary School principal testifies
By Paul Ogemba
- Why Wiper isn't about to sever ties with Azimio
- Samuel Mugota: Wife reveals puzzling details of man shot dead at Mirema