Blast hits polling station in east Nigeria
| March 28th 2015
Nigeria: An explosion struck a polling station at a primary school in the eastern Nigerian city of Awka on Saturday morning but claimed no casualties, police said.
"No lives were lost and none injured. The police bomb squad has moved in," Uche Eze, police spokesman for Anambra state, of which Awka is the capital, said. Anambra has often been scene of political thuggery around election time.
Story of a mother who has killed three of her seven children in KisumuIt feels strange to find multiple child killer Salome Awiti at her home in Ayweyo Village, Kisumu County and not in a mental institution.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Radio host apologises for mocking Buruburu family over their lost dog
- Lawyers fight to represent student in Sh102m probe
By Paul Ogemba
- Western embassies issue terror attack warning in Kenya
- Don't incite Mt Kenya against Uhuru, Iria warns
- Ruto: Musalia, Wetangula a blessing to my State House bid
- Police officer who used wisdom to quell post-poll chaos set to retire