By STANDARD REPORTER
KENYA, NYERI: A middle-aged man has been arraigned before a Nyeri court charged with bestiality. He was accused of allegedly having ‘sexual intercourse’ with a goat. David Mbogo Kariuki was charged with commiting an unnatural act with a goat at Ngangarithi area in Nyeri County, on October 12, 2013.
He pleaded not guilty to the charges before Nyeri Principal Magistrate Susan Ngugi. He was released on a cash bail of Sh30,000 pending the mention of the case on October 28, and subsequent hearing on November 28.
Next Story »
- Manchester United’s first-team stars charity donation
- Kisii University closed indefinitely after two-day unrest
- Court issues order stopping planned university staff strike
- Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o hints at Stamford Bridge stay
- Five suspected thugs shot dead in Mombasa
- Standard One laptops tender cancelled