By Digital Reporter
The Prosecutor will hold a media briefing session at Serena Hotel in Nairobi at the outset of her first official visit to Kenya.
Prosecutor Bensouda is expected to outline her plans for the 5-day visit to Kenya. She will be accompanied by Phakiso Mochochoko, Head of the Jurisdiction, Complementarity and Cooperation Division, and Shamiso Mbizvo, Cooperation Adviser.
During her visit, Prosecutor Bensouda also plans to travel to the Rift Valley which was rocked by sporadic violence after the disputed 2007 presidential elections.
Four Kenyans are facing charges of crimes against humanity at the Hague based Court.
Former head of Civil Service Francis Muthaura and Kass FM radio journalist Joshua sang similarly face charges before the court. Their cases are set for April 10 and 11 2013.
Next Story »
- Editorial Cartoon : 19.04.2014
- Eldoret streets washed ahead of Prophet Owuor’s crusade
- 27 aliens arrested along Kenya-Tanzania border
- Stuck at home over the holiday? Don't worry, dream of Mombasa
- Burundi creates reconciliation body that divides public opinion
- Drone risks damage at record depth in search for Malaysian plane