By Digital Reporter
The Prosecutor will hold a media briefing session at Serena Hotel in Nairobi at the outset of her first official visit to Kenya.
Prosecutor Bensouda is expected to outline her plans for the 5-day visit to Kenya. She will be accompanied by Phakiso Mochochoko, Head of the Jurisdiction, Complementarity and Cooperation Division, and Shamiso Mbizvo, Cooperation Adviser.
During her visit, Prosecutor Bensouda also plans to travel to the Rift Valley which was rocked by sporadic violence after the disputed 2007 presidential elections.
Four Kenyans are facing charges of crimes against humanity at the Hague based Court.
Former head of Civil Service Francis Muthaura and Kass FM radio journalist Joshua sang similarly face charges before the court. Their cases are set for April 10 and 11 2013.
Next Story »
- Ruto to oppose ruling on forced testimonies
- Ministry to issue one million title deeds, says Ngilu
- Real Madrid 1-0 Bayern Munich: Benzema strike gives Real advantage over Bayern
- Here’s why the cost of living just went up
- Plea for athletes: School teacher Yano urges heads to aid talented youth
- Jail threat to governors for ‘Your Excellency’ gaffe