BY KEVIN TUNOI
A man impersonating a journalist is in custody after accredited journalists accosted him during a media workshop in Eldoret.
The man identified as John Bunyasi had registered to attend a Commission for the Implementation of the Constitution (CIC) training as a reporter for Royal Media Services’ Mulembe FM.
The man was handed over to police who arrested him.
The arrest comes in the wake of an advertisement by the Media Council of Kenya requesting institutions and individuals to demand for a press card when approached by journalists.
Next Story »
- Arsenal face '5 cup finals' before the end of the season, says Olivier Giroud
- Uhuru meets MPs from North Eastern over security swoop
- House help who allegedly stole 11-month old baby arrested in Nyeri
- Kenya to deport 200 more aliens
- Court reinstates Martin Wambora as Embu Governor
- Farah Maalim summoned by anti-terrorism police unit