Former deputy governor Hillary Chongwony’s Sh5.4m case moved
By Robert Amalemba
| October 14th 2021
Parties in a case in which former Bungoma Deputy Governor Hillary Chongwony is demanding Sh5.4 million for house allowance have been asked to agree on the main issues of contention and exchange documents needed in the case.
“The question whether the county facilitated the claimant with such housing at Webuye Guest House is one which requires the production and proof of facts such as leases and payment receipts with the Guest House,” said Justice Stephen Radido.
“The case has not yet gone through pre-trial and the court now gives directions that the parties file issues agreed on or before November 30.”
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again