7 killed, 14 injured in Webuye road accident
By Standard Reporter
| August 24th 2020
Seven people were on Monday killed and 14 others injured in a road accident at Kaburengu in Webuye sub-county.
According to witness, the driver of the ill-fated lorry lost control before hitting traders selling tomatoes, vegetables and green maize at the shopping centre.
The crash happened at around 3 pm at Webuye-Kaburengu Road interchange.
The injured have been rushed to Webuye sub-county hospital.
More to follow…
Daddy's Girl: Journey on being raised by single fatherHe says she will tell her own story. He wants to tell his, and that of his daughter.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?