7 killed, 14 injured in Webuye road accident
By Standard Reporter
| August 24th 2020
Seven people were on Monday killed and 14 others injured in a road accident at Kaburengu in Webuye sub-county.
According to witness, the driver of the ill-fated lorry lost control before hitting traders selling tomatoes, vegetables and green maize at the shopping centre.
The crash happened at around 3 pm at Webuye-Kaburengu Road interchange.
The injured have been rushed to Webuye sub-county hospital.
More to follow…
Anti-fraud officers in a spot over land casesVictims of illegal land acquisition have written to Mutyambai, accusing the DCI investigators of colluding with land grabbers to defeat justice
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Witness in Ruto ICC case at The Hague is missing
- Chief guest Ruto won’t attend Devolution Conference in Makueni
By Brian Okoth
- Judge asks Kinoti to report to prison and serve his sentence
By Paul Ogemba
- Ngirici: Why I regret investing my valuable resources in Ruto, UDA
- Standard Group cartoonist Joshua Nanjero dies
- Governor Mutahi Kahiga to join Raila's two day tour of Nyeri