How to take care of your woman's emotions
By Dayan Masinde | July 7th 2020
1. Give her eye contact when she is talking to you, it makes
her feel important.
2. When she is venting, allow her to speak. It is healthy
for her not to bottle things inside.
3. Touch her. Rub her hand, hold her waist, kiss her.
Physical touch is a window to her emotions.
4. When she is crying, don't leave the room. Hug her,
comfort her, whether she is crying because of you or of another issue.
5. Ask her how she is, how she slept, how her day has been.
Good morning, good night makes her feel cared for.
6. When she is worked up over an issue that you don't find a
big deal, don't tell her she is petty. This makes her feel understood.
7. Get to know more about the family planning methods she
uses. Some of them affect her hormones, her hormones affect her emotions.
8. Learn how she behaves during her menstrual cycle. Some
women get moody during that time of the month. Study your Queen.
9. Love on her publicly and privately. Give her clarity that
she is the only one, don't entertain other women. This will make her feel
10. Understand when she cries tears of joy. It means a lot
to her when you touch her heart to the point of tears.
11. When she doubts her beauty, remind her of her beautiful
and sexy she is.
12. When she complains about something don't take it as an
offense, she is actually giving you a tip on how to love her better. Make use
of the tip so that she won't have to complain again.
13. When she is mad and unsettled, don't join her and become
mad and unsettled too. Be that calm and assuring voice that makes her feel less
defensive and less edgy.
14. Appreciate her, tell her thank you and recognise all she
does. Sometimes, this is all a woman needs to feel loved.
15. Don't emotionally abuse her by speaking words that hurt.
Such words can haunt her for years.
16. If she doubts you two will last, give her the
reassurance that even though you are going through a tough time, you are not
letting her go. That alone will encourage her to stand with you.
17. Pray for her in her presence. Many women long that their
man would cover them spiritually.
18. Don't demand for sex when she is hurting. Doing so will
only make her feel used and a sex toy.
19. Apologise when you wrong her. Some women's hearts have
been broken for years because all they have been waiting for is "I am
sorry". Tone down your ego and you will love her emotionally.
© Akello Oliech and Dayan Masinde
In my book, MANHOOD SERIES, I walk with men towards
understanding themselves and help women to understand men.
In my other book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I walk with women
towards understanding themselves and help men to understand women.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde,
MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to
the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to
download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
Three astronauts return safely to Earth from International Space Station
- Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money