MP shocks listeners after losing his cool during a live show and insult callers
| May 14th 2018
Listeners of a local radio station that is popular with residents of one part of the country where left stunned after an MP who was being hosted on a live show lost his cool.
The lawmaker who is no stranger to controversy and is known for speaking his mind got agitated after a constituent and an MP from a nearby constituency called in to criticize him.
Unable to stomach criticism, the legislator resorted to hurling epithets at the critics, calling them all manner of names in the city based vernacular station.
Quick thinking by the show-hosts who put the (dis)honorable MP off-air saved him from further embarrassment.
Barcelona lose unbeaten record in style against LevanteBarcelona’s unbeaten run was ended at 43 matches by Levante in a sensational style.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
FKF President Nick Mwendwa quits
By Paul Ogemba
- MP's car burns to a shell minutes after parking by driver
- Woman seeks Sh200,000 monthly child upkeep from Senator Ole Kina
By Paul Ogemba
- President Uhuru opens up on working with military
- Uhuru to wealthy nations: Covid will not be defeated by shutting us off
By Betty Njeru
- Hope for Kenya students as Canada promises to re-look into immigration practices