PHOTOS: This is why CJ Maraga visited Joho in Mombasa
By Fay Ngina
| January 31st 2018
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Kenya David Maraga, on Wednesday, January 31 paid Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho a visit.
“With Mombasa Governor H.E Hassan Ali Joho when I paid him a courtesy call. More later,” CJ Maraga posted on his Twitter page.
With Mombasa Governor H.E Hassan Ali Joho when I paid him a courtesy call. More later. pic.twitter.com/qQDiYIurl2— David Maraga (@dkmaraga) January 31, 2018
CJ Maraga said he met with the governor to lay off the foundation stone for the construction of the Sh445 million Mombasa High Court building.
"With the Mombasa County leadership, led by Governor Hassan Joho, during the laying of the foundation stone for the construction of the Sh445 million Mombasa High Court building," Maraga posted on his twitter handle.
Moses Kuria wants Otiende Amollo to replace Raila Odinga as Luo kingpin<p >Gatundu South Member of Parliament Moses Kuria has suggested to Rarieda MP Otiende Amollo that he replace National Super Alliance (NASA) leader Raila Odinga as the Luo community kingpin
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Esther Passaris mourns father’s death
- Bogonko’s family in pain eight years later as brother is buried
- Change of guard at Maasai Mara University as Prof Chacha takes over
- Ruto forced to wait for 30 minutes after arriving for church function
- Cabinet reshuffle looms as CSs eyeing elective seats set to quit
- Idi Amin’s house in sleepy Nyeri village stirs painful, dark memories