Chuka varsity ordered to re-admit expelled students
By Kamau Muthoni | May 10th 2016
Chuka University has been ordered to re-admit 36 expelled students on condition they pay their school fees. The 36 were expelled for allegedly orchestrating riots at the institution in February this year.
Judge Weldon Korir ordered that they be allowed back to class to sit for their examinations as the case continues.
The judge, however, ruled that the university should withhold their results until the case is concluded.
"A stay of the decision to expel the applicants is issued," he said.
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Why Experts have beef with supermarket meat
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- BBI team mulls July referendum