Police spokesman Charles Owino moved to light weapons
Owino said he plans to retire from the service in December after he turns 51 in July and contest for Siaya governor.
By Patrick Vidija | 5 months ago
Study: Over 550, 000 weapons are in the wrong arms
Proliferation of small arms contribute to between 70 and 90 per cent of crime committed in Kenya, Director of the Kenya Focal Point on Small Arms and Light Weapons Engineer Patrick Ochieng has said.
By CYRUS OMBATI | 8 years ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill