Mobile phone prices likely to fall after China and US strike key deal
A major deal struck at the ongoing World Trade Organisation meeting in Nairobi could see prices of mobile phones and other electronic devices fall by a third starting next month.
Moses Michira | 5 years ago
Tech group rejects post-Paris call for data encryption 'backdoors'
A leading U.S.-based technology industry group on Thursday, in its first statement since last week's Paris attacks, rejected calls to give U.S. law enforcement authorities backdoor keys to let them circumvent encryption technology for cellphones.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- Why Covid-19 fourth wave will be lethal
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election