Kenya's disabled mothers neglected due to dearth of data
Everline Achieng has a disability you only notice when she stands. She walks with the support of a crutch since losing the use of her right leg at the age of eight due to an unknown illness that also put an end to her education.
Reuters | 4 years ago
Governors accuse Kenya’s Health ministry of diverting Sh7b maternal care cash
Council of Governors Chairman Peter Munya told the senators that the Government had refused to release the money, which is in arrears.
Alphonce Shiundu | 5 years ago
Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- BBI promoters say House route the best option
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges