Residents of Narok North protest at killing of donkeys
The demonstrators, mostly women, marched along the Narok-Bomet road carrying placards. They said they had lost 120 donkeys, adding that the high demand for donkey products in Asia was fuelling the vice.
Robert Kiplagat | 4 years ago
Tracking the nightlife of donkeys and their riders in Kayole
Every night between 11pm and 1am, a spectacle that some would consider incongruous with city life plays out in Eastlands. As most city residents retire after a long day’s work, a fleet of donkey-driven carts — complete with riders — trudges through the night passing through Donholm, Outering and Manyanja roads.
By JOHN LAWRENCE | 8 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession