Joho's troubles with the law raise his public profile
Mombasa Governor Hassan Ali Joho has been under siege from the State in recent weeks, a development the 43-year-old attributes to his ideological differences with the ruling establishment.
By Benard Sanga | 5 years ago
13 container stations shut over illegal goods at the port of Mombasa
Police have been asked to investigate port employees who processed contraband cargo seized at 11 container freight stations.
Willis Oketch | 5 years ago
Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Man kills wife after allegedly catching her in bed with lover
- Midiwo was in Nairobi to celebrate his children's academic milestones
- 36,254 candidates to join National schools
By Betty Njeru
- Court punishes man who allowed 7-year-old son drive Prado TX
- Missing 11-year-old girl, Priscilla Naserian, found dead