Dreamliner crisis: Boeing seeks test flight for 787
Boeing has sought the permission of the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to conduct test flights of its 787 Dreamliner passenger plane.
BBC | 8 years ago
NTSB: Faulty Dreamliner battery was not overcharged
The battery that caught fire aboard an empty Boeing 787 Dreamliner in Boston this month was not overcharged, the National Transportation Safety Board said Sunday.
CNN | 8 years ago
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Siaya nurse arrested for allegedly defiling minor
- Weatherman: More rains, thunderstorm expected in coming days
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits