Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson leaves Old Trafford on loan
League Two side Oldham Athletic have agreed a deal to sign Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson on loan for the remainder of the season.
The 22-year-old now joins former United youngster Zak Dearnley at Oldham Athletic, where he will play until the end of the season when his contract at United expires.
Borthwick-Jackson made his Manchester United debut in 2015 under Louis van Gaal, and has made 14 senior appearances for the Red Devils.
This will be Borthwick-Jackson’s fifth loan away from United after previously spending time on loan at Wolves, Leeds, Tranmere Rovers and Scunthorpe.
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson spent last season on loan at Scunthorpe, scoring two goals in 33 games.
Borthwick-Jackson has been training with the club in recent weeks and is available for selection.
- Former Rugby star and three children die in car fire tragedyRugby 2 days ago
- Tottenham injury woes: Son Heung-Min to undergo surgeryFootball 2 days ago
- Why it is important for players to follow rules and respect othersGolf 1 hour ago
- Former FIFA boss charged in SwitzerlandFootball 20 hours ago
- Arsenal boss Arteta hails Saka impact after win at OlympiakosFootball 1 hour ago
- How world football players’ union plan to support players who walk off over racismFootball 1 day ago
- Fans react to Man United’s win over Chelsea amid VAR controversyPremier League 2 days ago