Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson leaves Old Trafford on loan
League Two side Oldham Athletic have agreed a deal to sign Manchester United defender Cameron Borthwick-Jackson on loan for the remainder of the season.
The 22-year-old now joins former United youngster Zak Dearnley at Oldham Athletic, where he will play until the end of the season when his contract at United expires.
Borthwick-Jackson made his Manchester United debut in 2015 under Louis van Gaal, and has made 14 senior appearances for the Red Devils.
This will be Borthwick-Jackson’s fifth loan away from United after previously spending time on loan at Wolves, Leeds, Tranmere Rovers and Scunthorpe.
Cameron Borthwick-Jackson spent last season on loan at Scunthorpe, scoring two goals in 33 games.
Borthwick-Jackson has been training with the club in recent weeks and is available for selection.
- Kiplagat promises song and dance on her comebackAthletics 2 days ago
- How Kakamega boy Okombe is living his dream in ItalyHockey 2 days ago
- Top football club doctor dies after contracting coronavirusFootball 2 days ago
- Did virus scrap your marathon? In Japan, there's an app for thatAthletics 2 days ago
- Fiji Rugby players, staff take 40 per cent paycut in response to coronavirusRugby 2 days ago
- Man City's Walker faces disciplinary action for breaking lockdown rulesFootball 2 days ago
- Serie A season could run to October - Italian FA bossFootball 2 days ago