Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's new Sh800m mansion - most expensive in Lisbon [Photos]
Juventus star Ronaldo, 34, bought the flat in the Portuguese capital of Lisbon in July of last year but news of its purchase has only recently surfaced.
The former Real Madrid star reportedly won a tough bidding war against two other millionaires in order to purchase the £6.1m (€7.2 m) luxury flat in the Castilho 203 building in the Avenida de Liberdade area of the city.
It is reported to be 3,100 square feet and includes a spa, an indoor swimming pool, a gym, the latest in electro domestics and three large bedrooms.
Ronaldo’s latest real estate acquisition is located next to the Eduardo VII Park, close to the neighbourhood he spent some of his humble beginnings and where he recently admitted he received hamburgers from a restaurant given to him by some of the kitchen staff.
The flat adds to the Ronaldo’s large property empire, with the former Manchester United star recently selling a stunning mansion for £2.1m (€2.5m) to his former Real Madrid teammate Pepe located in the Geres area of northern Portugal.
The mansion was reportedly built from the ground up ten years ago during his time at Manchester United and was used when the superstar wanted to enjoy some privacy.
However, the site has since become a tourist spot for football lovers.
Ronaldo was bought by Juventus from Spanish club giants Real Madrid for £105.3m in 2018.
Ronaldo scored twice in Juventus 3-1 win over Udinese this weekend. They are equals on 39 points in Serie A with Inter Milan but are second on goal difference.
- Former FIFA boss charged in SwitzerlandFootball 2 days ago
- Nakuru County games switched to next monthSports 2 days ago
- Ajowi among six Kenyan boxers given first round byesBoxing 1 day ago
- Arsenal boss Arteta hails Saka impact after win at OlympiakosFootball 1 day ago
- Neymar ‘eyeing PSG extension’ despite Barca linkGossip & Rumours 6 hours ago
- World champions South Africa to play 13 Tests this yearRugby 2 days ago
- Allegri puts Man United on red alert with plan to return to dugout in SeptemberPremier League 21 hours ago