Kitengela realtor scores near million win with Odibets
With many betting companies in Kenya still offline due to an impasse with the government and the gambling industry regulators- BCLB, yet another near million winner has been announced by Odibets.com.
Odibets is one of the few betting companies whose MPESA paybill and licence are still operational today. Mr. Stephen Muturi Ngugi, a real estate agent by trade, confidently staked Ksh.15,404 on 16 selections with total odds of 54.20 to win a whooping Ksh. 834,863!
An elated Muturi who hails from Kitengela in Machakos County told journalists that he had only heard about Odibets from a good friend on the 13th of July 2019 and joined.
“I am very new to odibets.com because I joined on the 13th of this month (July 2019) after it was recommended to me by my friend Omondi.” “I have been staking a reasonable amount of money to maximize my winning opportunities before striking gold!” he added.
“I have made money from betting and am glad at how fast and easy it was for me to join, bet and win with Odibets’ boosted odds. Thank you Odibets and I will recommend my friends to you guys.” he concluded.
Congratulating him, Odibet’s Head of Bookmaking, Daniel Macharia urged Kenyans to use Odibets because of the high odds, vast markets and lite website while reiterating the company’s commitment to grassroot sports with its 35,000 team sports kits initiative.
- Wilfried Zaha breaks silence on Arsenal transfer link and gives fans much-needed hopeFootball 1 month ago
- Uhuru leads Kenyans in mourning KadengeFootball 1 month ago
- Big Boys don’t cry: Which way next for Golf Majors?Golf 1 month ago
- Nigeria suffers shock loss to AFCON debutants MadagascarFootball 1 month ago
- Former Barcelona, Man City legend signs for new clubFootball 1 month ago
- Why Wanyama will still be forced out of Tottenham even if Eriksen departsFootball 1 month ago
- Champions League pitch invader arrested trying to do the same at Copa AmericaFootball 1 month ago