Wilfried Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining Arsenal
Wilfried Zaha has admitted he doesn’t know what the future holds amid Arsenal’s interest in him.
He’s Unai Emery’s No.1 target and the Gunners have made a £40million approach to sign the Crystal Palace winger - but the opening bid has been rejected by the south London club.
Zaha, 26, is currently in action at the AFCON, and spoke to the media after his Ivory Coast side’s 4-1 victory over Namibia.
When asked about Arsenal’s interest in him, after they made a £40million bid for his services, he replied:
“I don’t know we’ll see in the future.
“I have no comment on it, the only thing that’s on my mind now is trying to win this cup. I’m fixated on is how far we go in the tournament.”
This however, very different to what his brother said of course.
Zaha's brother had pleaded with Palace to let him join the club he supported as a boy.
Judicael Zaha told Sky Sports: "Given all that Wilfried has given to Crystal Palace to help them remain a Premier League club, I hope Palace will be able to see their way to agreeing a deal with Arsenal that allows Wilfried to realise his dream of playing European football for the club he's supported since childhood."
- Man City re-sign star defender Football 1 month ago
- Chelsea fans react after Lampard’s appointment as managerFootball 1 month ago
- Messi fumes at Copa America Football 1 month ago
- AFCON: Ighalo seeks to burst South African bubbleFootball 1 month ago
- Moussa Dembele makes Man Utd transfer decision amid Liverpool and Arsenal interestFootball 1 month ago
- Points to catch Safari Rally action today for freeSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago