Pogba visits Mecca during Ramadan amid transfer rumors and fans backlash
Manchester United superstar Paul Pogba has shared a picture of himself and Chelsea star Kort Zouma in Mecca for Hajj following the end of the football season.
Pogba, who is expected to make France squad for their Euro 2020 qualifiers next month before making a decision on his United future uploaded the picture which at Thursday afternoon had 2.4million likes to mark the observance of Ramadan.
Photographed in Islam's holiest city in Saudi Arabia, Pogba posted the image below on his Instagram account before adding the caption: Never forget the important things in life"
The World Cup winner is highly linked with a move away from Man United, with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus rumoured to be among the elite clubs determined to get his signature.
Pogba, however, has not made any remarks regarding these rumours and remains a Man United player.
- Gor Mahia a game away from winning 2019 league titleFootball 1 week ago
- Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle: Gunners move third with clinical victory Football 1 month ago
- World Athletics Championships: AK names strong line up despite stars missing outAthletics 1 week ago
- Lethal Ribery, Robben return as Bayern get crucial victoryFootball 2 weeks ago
- Football team sponsored by porn site RedTubeGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Photos: Ronaldo wins second trophy as Juventus clinch eighth consecutive Serie A titleFootball 4 weeks ago
- Manchester United unveil amazing new kit[Photos]Football 3 days ago