Pogba visits Mecca during Ramadan amid transfer rumors and fans backlash
Manchester United superstar Paul Pogba has shared a picture of himself and Chelsea star Kort Zouma in Mecca for Hajj following the end of the football season.
Pogba, who is expected to make France squad for their Euro 2020 qualifiers next month before making a decision on his United future uploaded the picture which at Thursday afternoon had 2.4million likes to mark the observance of Ramadan.
Photographed in Islam's holiest city in Saudi Arabia, Pogba posted the image below on his Instagram account before adding the caption: Never forget the important things in life"
The World Cup winner is highly linked with a move away from Man United, with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus rumoured to be among the elite clubs determined to get his signature.
Pogba, however, has not made any remarks regarding these rumours and remains a Man United player.
- Mathare United emulate Gor by exporting one of their brightest talentsFootball 1 month ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 1 month ago
- Joe Kadenge burial billed at Sh5 millionFootball 1 month ago
- REVEALED! Why there is no SportPesa Mega JackpotFootball 2 months ago
- CORRECTION: Magufuli clip on Taifa Stars’ performance was taken out of contextSports 1 month ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago