Arsene Wenger to return to football next month â€“ and has four offers
Arsene Wenger is set to return to football management within a month, according to reports.
The former Arsenal boss hasn't managed a team since standing down at the Emirates ahead of the 2018/19 campaign after 22 years in charge.
Wenger is allegedly keen to get back on the saddle after his stint out of the game, as he misses the day-to-day work that comes with managing a football team.
According to The Times, the Frenchman has no fewer than four job offers already on the table, though none are at Premier League clubs.
Wenger is apparently unprepared to take a job in the English top flight as he does not wish to disrespect his former side Arsenal.
Paris Saint-Germain are among the four clubs interested, although it is alleged the French champions are looking to hire Wenger as a director of football.
Another offer is reportedly from a national team, who are keen on Wenger becoming their new head coach.
The other two offers are reportedly from 'leading European clubs', although neither team has been named.
The three-time Premier League winner has previously been linked with Bayern Munich, AC Milan and La Liga giants Real Madrid.
- Oliech fired up for BerkaneFootball 2 months ago
- Inside Messi's training: Barcelona star wears camera to offer fans incredible insight [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- World Athletics Championships: AK names strong line up despite stars missing outAthletics 1 month ago
- Champions League final pitch invader explains why she did itFootball 3 weeks ago
- Women World Cup: Nigeria captain relishes France showdownFootball 1 week ago
- Eric Omondi’s Video mocking Manchester United goes viral across the worldGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Video: Messi caught shoving Liverpool star in the face during Champions League knockout matchFootball 1 month ago