Arsenal’s Aubameyang gets Dragon Ball Z tattoos [Photos]
Arsenal and Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was a happy man following the Gunner’s 2-0 win over Chelsea at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
French duo Alexander Lacazette and Laurent Koscielny scored ensure Unai Emery’s men maintained their chase for the coveted Champions League places.
Even though Aubameyang failed to find the back of the net, his happiness was evident.
The 29-year-old added another tattoo to his extraordinary collection – characters of an anime Japanese show Dragon Ball Z.
Aubameyang is seen with tattoos of Goku and Goha on his thighs – the main characters of Dragon Ball Z.
Here are some of the images seen by Game Yetu:
- Gor Mahia in ‘Group of Death’ with ZamalekFootball 4 weeks ago
- IAAF wants Semenya to be classified as ‘biologically male’Athletics 6 days ago
- Why I turned down Real Madrid more than once – WengerFootball 6 days ago
- Manchester United fans react as Paul Pogba posts picture with Mohamed SalahFootball 2 weeks ago
- Brothers to Premier League duo Rashford and Arnold attacked at gunpointPremier League 1 month ago
- Mourinho created poisonous atmosphere – Sanchez confesses ahead of Chelsea clashFootball 2 days ago
- Jose Mourinho set for shock return to former clubFootball 2 weeks ago