Transfer: Things are really not going well for Origi
Galatasaray have reportedly had a bid rejected for Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to ESPN.
Liverpool are keen to offload the Belgian striker on loan in January to give him regular playing time.
But they aren’t ready to give up on Origi, and as a result they want to keep him closer to England to monitor his progress.
The Belgium international, who has played just 72 minutes of Premier League football this term, is reportedly on the radar of several European clubs, following his dramatic 96th minute winner against Everton last weekend.
Real Betis are also said to be one of the potential suitors.
Whatever the result, it appears unlikely that Origi will play much part in the season after the January transfer window.
- Allan Wanga retires from international footballFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago