Transfer: Things are really not going well for Origi
Galatasaray have reportedly had a bid rejected for Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to ESPN.
Liverpool are keen to offload the Belgian striker on loan in January to give him regular playing time.
But they aren’t ready to give up on Origi, and as a result they want to keep him closer to England to monitor his progress.
The Belgium international, who has played just 72 minutes of Premier League football this term, is reportedly on the radar of several European clubs, following his dramatic 96th minute winner against Everton last weekend.
Real Betis are also said to be one of the potential suitors.
Whatever the result, it appears unlikely that Origi will play much part in the season after the January transfer window.
- Odion Ighalo set to extend Man United stay until January 2021Football 1 day ago
- Education Principal Secretary Kipsang recalls co-curricular activities fundsSports 2 days ago
- Benjamin Ayimba appointed Kenya Rugby League Technical DirectorRugby 1 day ago
- Rashford says people are hurting over Floyd deathFootball 1 day ago
- Bundesliga. Ghanaian-born Davies dazzles as Flick betters Guardiola's Bayern recordFootball 2 days ago
- Boxing body running out of time to end league actionBoxing 9 hours ago
- Napoli coach Gennaro Gattuso’s sister dies aged 37Football 13 hours ago