Transfer: Things are really not going well for Origi
Galatasaray have reportedly had a bid rejected for Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to ESPN.
Liverpool are keen to offload the Belgian striker on loan in January to give him regular playing time.
But they aren’t ready to give up on Origi, and as a result they want to keep him closer to England to monitor his progress.
The Belgium international, who has played just 72 minutes of Premier League football this term, is reportedly on the radar of several European clubs, following his dramatic 96th minute winner against Everton last weekend.
Real Betis are also said to be one of the potential suitors.
Whatever the result, it appears unlikely that Origi will play much part in the season after the January transfer window.
- Malnourished teacher found alive after 17 days lost in forest Sports 3 weeks ago
- No title, no worries: How Liverpool will get more prize money than Man City even if they don’t win the titleFootball 1 month ago
- Rangers manager Gerrard handed touchline banFootball 2 months ago
- Arsenal reveal Europa League trophy parade route if they beat ChelseaFootball 2 weeks ago
- Do these photos mean Lampard will come to Chelsea with Drogba as his assistant?Football 3 days ago
- Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp dismisses trophy curse talk as 2 more near-misses loomFootball 1 month ago
- Will Kipchoge win fourth London Marathon title?Athletics 1 month ago