Revealed: Manchester United squad to face Arsenal
Jose Mourinho has admitted he faces "difficulties" when picking a Manchester United team to face Arsenal.
However, his squad should look slightly healthier than the one he took to Southampton at the weekend, with a number of senior players set to return to the set-up.
Midfielders Nemanja Matic and Scott McTominay started in defence alongside Phil Jones at St Mary's as his side fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2.
Centre-backs Chris Smalling and Eric Bailly travelled to St Mary's but were not included in the squad due to respective foot and back injuries.
Marcos Rojo, who was an unused substitute, was not deemed fit enough to start.
Smalling and Bailly could face late fitness tests ahead of Arsenal's visit to Old Trafford.
Antonio Valencia could also return after coming off with a muscle injury in last week's late Champions League win over Young Boys, while right-back Matteo Darmian may also be included with Ashley Young suspended.
Youngster Diego Dalot, signed from Porto in summer, is in line to make his full Premier League debut.
Mourinho told MUTV : "We are going to be in difficulties again to build the team.
"We are again going to have to make adaptations and compensations to try to give some balance to the team.
"But then I believe we are again going to have the spirit to fight and to try to win the match."
Predicted line-up: Man Utd (4-3-3): De Gea; Dalot, Smalling, Jones, Shaw; Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Lingard; Rashford, Martial
- UON Dynamites square it out with FlamesBasketball 1 day ago
- Simbas eye revenge against ZimbabweRugby 2 days ago
- Athletes set for Kabarak Half MarathonAthletics 2 days ago
- SA and Spain sides headline Safari SevensRugby 1 day ago
- Players' union wants matches postponed in extreme heatFootball 2 days ago
- Wambui and Kageha out of Kenya team to world meetAthletics 1 day ago
- New 7s team coach Feeney promises to turn around Shujaa fortunes Rugby 1 day ago