Olunga’s new club Kashiwa Reysol fighting hard to avoid relegation
Michael Olunga’s Kashiwa Reysol are in the race to escape automatic relegation that have become fiercer within the entire bottom quarter of the J1 League standings.
Having lost 3-2 against Shimizu S-Pulse on Saturday, Kashiwa Reysol will now focus all of their energy on the remaining matches of J1 League with two bottom clubs to be relegated at the end of the season.
With their current 29 points, two points clear of second-from-bottom Gamba Osaka, Kashiwa Reysol will need a positive results against their opponents in their upcoming matches in order to foster Kashiwa’s hopes of making the safe zone in the remaining stage of this year’s J1 League.
Aiming to create a safe gap with the relegation zone, the home-field advantage and the fighting spirit will be the key for Kashiwa Reysol to realize their ambition.
Each of the remaining league games will be like a final match for these bottom-table teams, and they will have to pay sharply for any loss from now on.
- School games: Champs St Anthony’s seek third straight winHockey 2 weeks ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Man United face new fight to keep De Gea as Real Madrid plan raidFootball 1 month ago
- How Messi reacted to Ronaldo's Champions League exitFootball 4 days ago
- Sterling hat-trick sends Man City four clear of LiverpoolFootball 1 month ago
- Oliech fired up for BerkaneFootball 2 weeks ago
- NBA: ‘I’m not sitting games’ – LeBronBasketball 1 month ago
- Lukaku makes huge transfer decision - Cristiano Ronaldo involvedFootball 1 month ago