Olunga’s new club Kashiwa Reysol fighting hard to avoid relegation
Michael Olunga’s Kashiwa Reysol are in the race to escape automatic relegation that have become fiercer within the entire bottom quarter of the J1 League standings.
Having lost 3-2 against Shimizu S-Pulse on Saturday, Kashiwa Reysol will now focus all of their energy on the remaining matches of J1 League with two bottom clubs to be relegated at the end of the season.
With their current 29 points, two points clear of second-from-bottom Gamba Osaka, Kashiwa Reysol will need a positive results against their opponents in their upcoming matches in order to foster Kashiwa’s hopes of making the safe zone in the remaining stage of this year’s J1 League.
Aiming to create a safe gap with the relegation zone, the home-field advantage and the fighting spirit will be the key for Kashiwa Reysol to realize their ambition.
Each of the remaining league games will be like a final match for these bottom-table teams, and they will have to pay sharply for any loss from now on.
- Charged NOCK official steps downSports 3 weeks ago
- Mourinho calls Pogba a virus in front of Man United playersFootball 1 week ago
- Eden Hazard has spoken about leaving ChelseaFootball 1 day ago
- AFC Leopards name new coachFootball 1 month ago
- Cycling: Sakib sprints to victory in Mombasa bike contestSports 2 months ago
- KPL Super Cup: Kariobangi Sharks beat Gor Mahia 1-0Football 1 week ago
- Footballer killed by lightning during goal celebration Football 1 day ago