Olunga’s new club Kashiwa Reysol fighting hard to avoid relegation
Michael Olunga’s Kashiwa Reysol are in the race to escape automatic relegation that have become fiercer within the entire bottom quarter of the J1 League standings.
Having lost 3-2 against Shimizu S-Pulse on Saturday, Kashiwa Reysol will now focus all of their energy on the remaining matches of J1 League with two bottom clubs to be relegated at the end of the season.
With their current 29 points, two points clear of second-from-bottom Gamba Osaka, Kashiwa Reysol will need a positive results against their opponents in their upcoming matches in order to foster Kashiwa’s hopes of making the safe zone in the remaining stage of this year’s J1 League.
Aiming to create a safe gap with the relegation zone, the home-field advantage and the fighting spirit will be the key for Kashiwa Reysol to realize their ambition.
Each of the remaining league games will be like a final match for these bottom-table teams, and they will have to pay sharply for any loss from now on.
- E. Guinea thrown out, H. Starlets qualifyFootball 7 hours ago
- Mourinho sends powerful message to Herrera and Mata about their future at Old Trafford Football 1 day ago
- Liverpool's Mane undergoes hand surgeryFootball 10 hours ago
- Serena Williams in US Open meltdown, calls umpire ‘thief’ [Photos]Tennis 1 month ago
- Why Harambee Stars have not received Sh50 million despite 3-0 win over Ethiopia Football 3 days ago
- Lukaku delivers BAD NEWS to Man Utd fans about leaving, reveals destination Premier League 2 days ago
- REVEALED: This is how Lionel Messi will leave Barcelona FOR FREEFootball 4 days ago