Cristiano Ronaldo speaks out on Juventus move and why leaving Real Madrid was ‘easy’
Cristiano Ronaldo has said the decision to leave Real Madrid for Juventus after nine trophy-filled years in Spain was an easy one to make.
The 33-year-old joined the Italian champions last month on a four-year deal, ending a stint in Spain that saw him win two La Liga titles and four Champions League trophies.
"It was an easy decision. What was done in Madrid is incredible, I won everything, my family lives there, but it's part of the past," Ronaldo told sports streaming service DAZN.
Juventus paid 100 million euros ($114.37 million) to sign Ronaldo, who made his league debut in their 3-2 win at Chievo last Sunday.
- Olympics: Why the Japan heat is worrying doctorsAthletics 1 week ago
- Two key players quit Nakuru RFCRugby 2 weeks ago
- 'David De Gea played against his future club on Tuesday'Football 2 weeks ago
- Why Nyanza Golf Club is a thing of sports beautyGolf 3 days ago
- Arsenal star baffles fans with what he did during trainingFootball 2 days ago
- Kiptanui, Kipkirui lined up for Delhi 121km raceAthletics 1 month ago
- Kenya –Sierra Leone AFCON qualifier called offFootball 20 hours ago