Cristiano Ronaldo speaks out on Juventus move and why leaving Real Madrid was ‘easy’
Cristiano Ronaldo has said the decision to leave Real Madrid for Juventus after nine trophy-filled years in Spain was an easy one to make.
The 33-year-old joined the Italian champions last month on a four-year deal, ending a stint in Spain that saw him win two La Liga titles and four Champions League trophies.
"It was an easy decision. What was done in Madrid is incredible, I won everything, my family lives there, but it's part of the past," Ronaldo told sports streaming service DAZN.
Juventus paid 100 million euros ($114.37 million) to sign Ronaldo, who made his league debut in their 3-2 win at Chievo last Sunday.
- Why this fast-rising prop Anduvate adores Kenya Sevens great AmbakaRugby 23 hours ago
- View the latest EPL table after Arsenal beat Chelsea 2-0Football 1 day ago
- Dennis the Menace is backFootball 23 hours ago
- Gor Mahia qualify for CAF Confederation Cup group stage after beating Cameroon’s New Star 2-1 on aggregateFootball 4 hours ago
- Gor eager to dim New Stars: Kenyan champions need to be at their best as they face New Stars of CameroonFootball 23 hours ago
- Guardiola unhappy as City keep pace with Liverpool in Huddersfield winFootball 2 hours ago
- Arsenal vs Chelsea line-ups at 8:30pmFootball 1 day ago