Cristiano Ronaldo speaks out on Juventus move and why leaving Real Madrid was â€˜easyâ€™
Cristiano Ronaldo has said the decision to leave Real Madrid for Juventus after nine trophy-filled years in Spain was an easy one to make.
The 33-year-old joined the Italian champions last month on a four-year deal, ending a stint in Spain that saw him win two La Liga titles and four Champions League trophies.
"It was an easy decision. What was done in Madrid is incredible, I won everything, my family lives there, but it's part of the past," Ronaldo told sports streaming service DAZN.
Juventus paid 100 million euros ($114.37 million) to sign Ronaldo, who made his league debut in their 3-2 win at Chievo last Sunday.
- Manchester United win 2-0 at Chelsea amid VAR controversyFootball 22 hours ago
- Manchester United's Maguire should have seen red, says LampardPremier League 22 hours ago
- Mauricio Pochettino and Brendan Rodgers 'top contenders for Man City job' Gossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Tottenham injury woes: Son Heung-Min to undergo surgeryFootball 15 hours ago
- Harambee Starlets striker Esse Akida joins Turkish top-flight side Besiktas on a two-year dealFootball 1 day ago
- Tokyo Marathon serves as dress rehearsal ahead of Olympic GamesAthletics 6 hours ago
- Strathmore focused on graduating to Kenya Cup leagueRugby 2 days ago