Body Building: KBBF officials return unopposed
The entire office of the Kenya Body Building Federation (KBBF) returned to office unopposed during the federation’s election held at the City Stadium.
The election was presided over by lawyer Eric Mugo and supervised by Sports registrar, department of sports Richard Ombeba and James Akhama from Kenya National Sports Council. After being ushered into office, federation Chairman Chris Omedo said Mr. /Ms. Kenya National Bodybuilding competition will be on October 6 in Nairobi.
Those elected were Omedo (chairman), Christine Anindo (vice chairman), Thomas Mwalo (secretary), George Wando (assistant secretary), Calistus Shikanga (treasurer). Committee members are Francisca Mutunga, Peter Ayub and Chris Kuguru. [Ernest Ndunda]
- Shakava: Gor should start early Caf preparations Football 5 hours ago
- Hockey: Debutants Lakers inch closer to women’s top tierHockey 1 day ago
- Tottenham forced to delay opening of new stadiumPremier League 1 month ago
- Lukaku sends powerful message to fans about Mourinho’s emotionsFootball 1 week ago
- Hockey: Titans beat Multimedia University in Super LeagueHockey 1 week ago
- AFC to Gor: Don’t open champagne cork yetFootball 1 month ago
- Netball: Kenya lose to hosts Zambia in continental openerVolleyball and Handball 1 month ago