Barcelona make final decision over Pogba move
Barcelona are reportedly refusing to give up on signing Paul Pogba - but accept they must wait until January.
The La Liga champions wanted to bring the World Cup winner to the Nou Camp this month but were met with a wall of silence at Old Trafford.
But the Catalan club are not prepared to give up on luring the Frenchman to Spain in the new year, according to the Daily Telegraph.
Barcelona offered £50million plus Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes last week but saw the bid rejected out of hand.
Both players ended up joining Everton on deadline day as Barcelona cleared out their dead wood.
And they could return with another bid in January - just as they did this year for Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho.
Pogba captained United to a 2-1 victory over Leicester in their Premier League opener on Friday night.
But his post-match comments suggested his relationship with manager Jose Mourinho is far from harmonious.
He said: "There are things I can say and there are things I cannot say... otherwise I will get fined.
"When people trust you, then you're good in your own head, and it's going to be easier.
"I always give my best for the fans, for the team mates ... and for the people that trust me."
- Cristiano Ronaldo will face Manchester United, even after red cardFootball 8 hours ago
- 21 offences Cristiano Ronaldo should have been red-carded for in the past Football 1 day ago
- Tottenham coach confirms he could be fired within a weekPremier League 3 hours ago
- Senior KPL coach and star player in silent war over hot slayqueenFootball 6 hours ago
- Paul Pogba showers Jose Mourinho with praise following Champions League winFootball 1 day ago
- Sergio Aguero signs new Manchester City contractFootball 3 hours ago
- Juventus quickly offer Dybala in exchange for Pogba after world-class performance against WatfordPremier League 5 days ago