Barcelona make final decision over Pogba move
Barcelona are reportedly refusing to give up on signing Paul Pogba - but accept they must wait until January.
The La Liga champions wanted to bring the World Cup winner to the Nou Camp this month but were met with a wall of silence at Old Trafford.
But the Catalan club are not prepared to give up on luring the Frenchman to Spain in the new year, according to the Daily Telegraph.
Barcelona offered £50million plus Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes last week but saw the bid rejected out of hand.
Both players ended up joining Everton on deadline day as Barcelona cleared out their dead wood.
And they could return with another bid in January - just as they did this year for Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho.
Pogba captained United to a 2-1 victory over Leicester in their Premier League opener on Friday night.
But his post-match comments suggested his relationship with manager Jose Mourinho is far from harmonious.
He said: "There are things I can say and there are things I cannot say... otherwise I will get fined.
"When people trust you, then you're good in your own head, and it's going to be easier.
"I always give my best for the fans, for the team mates ... and for the people that trust me."
- Update on retired striker Ronaldo’s recovery, days after he was admitted to ICUFootball 3 hours ago
- WWE legend is deadSports 1 day ago
- Arsenal manager Emery explains why they were beaten 2-0 by Manchester CityPremier League 1 day ago
- Manchester United star set to pen mega deal and make him one of best paid ever Football 10 hours ago
- Tottenham forced to delay opening of new stadiumPremier League 20 hours ago
- Golf: Owuor awes Thika as Ndunda rules MachakosGolf 1 day ago
- Manchester City's Silva retires from Spain dutyPremier League 20 hours ago