DONE DEAL: Two Barcelona stars undergo medicals at Premier League club
Barcelona duo Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes are having their Everton medicals as the club prepare to announce three transfer deadline-day signings.
Brazilian winger Bernard was pictured having his medical at Pall Mall medical centre on Wednesday night and defender Mina and midfielder Gomes arrived on Thursday.
Mina will cost Everton £34million, Gomes joins on loan and Bernard moves on a free having left Shakhtar Donetsk.
Everton will be among the busiest clubs on Deadline Day, with several deals in the pipelines.
One of those deals, for Brazil winger Bernard, is due to be announced on Thursday morning.
Elsewhere, the club continue to pursue Barcelona defender Yerry Mina, with real signs now that a deal WILL be struck before 5pm.
Manchester United retain an interest in the Colombia centre-half, but Jose Mourinho lacks optimism any player will be brought in.
There could be one more signing too, but that will depend on who Everton offload before the window closes.
The Blues are discussing a loan deal with Barcelona for their Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes, but must first free up space in their squad for the player.
Toffees midfielder Mo Besic is in talks with both Leeds and Middlesbrough, with the former in pole position, but Everton would hope to offload at least two or three more.
It seems as though Morgan Schneiderlin won't be one of those departing, though he himself had expressed a desire to go earlier in the window.
Yannick Bolasie would be a big one to get off the books, and there has been interest from Boro, Burnley and Crystal Palace, but so far there have been NO bids, with time ticking down.
- Man United and Spurs granted licenses to play in new League next seasonFootball 1 week ago
- Kenyan star footballer busted kissing cop’s daughter, forced to produce cash Gossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Gor Mahia keep shooting themselves in the footFootball 1 month ago
- LaLiga World Challenge: Sevilla name strong squad to face Simba SCFootball 2 days ago
- Revealed: How family of Osama bin Laden helped fund football clubSports 1 week ago
- Manchester United fans call for Solskjaer’s sackingFootball 1 week ago
- Wilfred Bungei: Alcohol nearly ruined meAthletics 1 month ago