Governor Sonko bails Gor Mahia with air tickets ahead of crunch Caf tie
Nairobi County Governor Mike Mbuvi Sonko has reportedly come to the rescue of Kenya Premier League Champions Gor Mahia by paying for 30 air tickets that will facilitate the traveling of players and technical team to South Africa for Caf match on Wednesday.
K’Ogalo are scheduled to play South Africa’s Supersport United at the Lucas Moripe Stadium for the return leg of the Caf Confederations Cup.
The 8PM match will be a decider for the two sides, even as the Green Army goes to the match with a slim 1-0 lead to their advantage.
Gor Mahia had postponed their traveling on Monday on the basis that some of the players had difficulties in acquiring travel documents.
Players such as Jacques Tuyisenge, Ephrem Guikan and Francis Kahata had been reported to have encountered obstacles in acquiring traveling documents.
- Kenyans Indiza and Andersen make the cut at MastersGolf 14 hours ago
- Chelsea star begs Hazard to stay at Stamford BridgeFootball 20 hours ago
- Inside Ronaldo's £4.8m mansion set for sale after joining JuventusFootball 1 day ago
- Aston Villa want Thierry Henry as manager Gossip & Rumours 3 hours ago
- Dagoretti dare boys’ top guns Football 14 hours ago
- Big shots set up London date Athletics 14 hours ago
- Mourinho decides Man United defence that will start season against Leicester Football 4 hours ago