Gonzalo Higuain declared fit for Tottenham clash
Juventus have received a major boost ahead of the encounter with Tottenham Hotspurs, as leading hitman Gonzalo Higuain has been declared fit for the game. Higuain was taken off the pitch against Torino in a last match after he picked an ankle injury.
The Argentine scored a brace against Tottenham at home in Allianz Stadium, Turin, before becoming the villain after he failed to convert from the penalty spot. The Londoners leveled through Harry Kane Cristian Eriksen in the dying minutes of the game.
According to the British media, the former Real Madrid man trained with his teammates on Tuesday and is all but set to feature in the upcoming game. Meanwhile. Mario Mandzukic has been ruled out in this fixture, making the Argentine as the only striker tonight.
The visitors have further injury boost as midfielders Blaise Matuidi and Paulo Dybala who sat out the first leg are set to make it to the lineup.
Juventus squad: Buffon, Pinsoglio, Szczesny, Del Favero, De Sciglio, Chiellini, Benatia, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Rugani, Lichtsteiner, Khedira, Bentancur, Pjanic, Marchisio, Asamoah, Matuidi, Sturaro, Higuain, Costa, Dybala.
- Kipchoge has extra-ordinary muscular and mental strength – renowned athletics coachAthletics 3 hours ago
- Tottenham captain pleads guilty to 'drunk-driving' [Photos]Football 1 week ago
- Jose Mourinho explains why his captain will not play against Young Boys tonight Football 20 hours ago
- Don’t lift ban on Russia, whistleblower warns World Anti-Doping AgencyAthletics 3 hours ago
- Usain Bolt can be good defender – World Cup-winning coachFootball 1 week ago
- Video of World Champion Asbel Kiprop caressing half-naked woman inside car leaksGossip & Rumours 3 weeks ago
- [PHOTOS] Man brandishes gun at players after Bandari FC vs Zoo Kericho matchFootball 2 days ago