Kenya Sevens crush against Argentina at USA7s
Kenya Sevens have suffered a defeat at the hands of Argentina by slim margin at the Main Cup quarterfinal stage at 5 am in the morning, in USA7s tournament. Kenyans fell by 12 to South Americans’17 after cruising successfully past Fiji in 17-14 victory.
Fiji registered scores on the scoreboard earlier on the game but Collins Injera pounced with a try before Eden Agero crowned it with a conversion that brought the scores on equal level, 7-7.
After Agero made some misses, William Ambaka rose to his heroic self after he successfully beat a Fijian defender and raced to the corner to score.
What ensued was a 14-12 scores in Fijian favour. Andrew Amonde came to the rescue of Kenya Sevens helping Kenyans to clinch the victory. In other results, Kenya fell to France in 19-14 defeat as well as beating Russia 19-12
- Football: How Kenyans left others hurting in Copa tournamentFootball 9 hours ago
- LaLiga star suffers stroke, rushed to hospitalFootball 1 month ago
- Hosts Kakamega Homeboyz beat AFC Leapards at Bkhungu StadiumFootball 1 day ago
- Gor Mahia banking on Goodison Park experience against NyasaFootball 2 weeks ago
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery reveals why they were beaten by SouthamptonFootball 11 hours ago
- Gor inch closer to CAF group stages after beating Nigeria’s Lobi Stars 3-1Football 13 hours ago
- View Starting Lineups - Liverpool vs Man Utd at 7pmFootball 15 hours ago