Athlete has an oops moment after his running shorts loosen
31-year-old, Jozef Urban gave out his ‘everything’- literally as he participated in Kosice Peace Marathon on Sunday.
In a viral video, spectators along the road cheered on to a rather bizarre incident as the Slovakian approached the finishing line with his manhood fully exposed.
As luck would have it, this was Urban’s personal best despite finishing tenth cocking a time of 2:21:51, according to New York Post.
Details as to whether the athlete’s was aware are not clear, but people online weighed in on this rare running wardrobe malfunction.
...and it was hilarious
https://t.co/rYeRovzArE Does ya chain hang low? No? Neither does Jozef Urban's wanker Read how Slovakian runner finished race with junk out pic.twitter.com/G05nkcVLQ3 — The Fishtank Apparel (@TheFishtankAprl) October 3, 2017
- Tottenham boss Pochettino’s sensational rant after defeat to Inter revealedFootball 34 minutes ago
- Barcelona 4-0 PSV Eindhoven: Messi scores stunning hat-trick in Champions LeagueFootball 50 minutes ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 7 hours ago
- KPL: Sharks maul limping Leopards in MachakosFootball 8 hours ago
- Athletics: Kinyua appointed Meru Sports Council chiefAthletics 8 hours ago
- Basketball: KPA’s trip to Tanzania in doubtBasketball 8 hours ago
- Motorsport: Weekend Hill Climb competition postponed due to unforeseen reasonsSports 8 hours ago