Athlete has an oops moment after his running shorts loosen
31-year-old, Jozef Urban gave out his ‘everything’- literally as he participated in Kosice Peace Marathon on Sunday.
In a viral video, spectators along the road cheered on to a rather bizarre incident as the Slovakian approached the finishing line with his manhood fully exposed.
As luck would have it, this was Urban’s personal best despite finishing tenth cocking a time of 2:21:51, according to New York Post.
Details as to whether the athlete’s was aware are not clear, but people online weighed in on this rare running wardrobe malfunction.
...and it was hilarious
https://t.co/rYeRovzArE Does ya chain hang low? No? Neither does Jozef Urban's wanker Read how Slovakian runner finished race with junk out pic.twitter.com/G05nkcVLQ3 — The Fishtank Apparel (@TheFishtankAprl) October 3, 2017
- Class act as Senegal fans help clean up stadium after defeating PolandWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- English star faces axe against Panama after disappointing performanceWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- Senegal coach Cisse reveals secret weapon to victory over PolandWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- Arsenal midfield star to leave the club after 17 years of serviceFootball 4 hours ago
- Did you know this interesting fact about Senegal’s 23-man squad for World Cup?World Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- Queens battle Leeds in MumiasFootball 14 hours ago
- VIDEOS: Song and dance as Portugal, Morocco fans bask in Luzhniki Stadium ahead of crucial matchWorld Cup 2018 56 minutes ago