Neymar 'refuses to shake hands' with Celtic’s Anthony Ralston after PSG's 5-0 Champions League win
18-year-old Celtic defender Anthony Ralston was always going to have his hands full against Paris Saint-Germain.
Drafted in at right-back for the Champions League tie against the French giants, the teenage right-back found himself marking Neymar.
As a young player coming up against a £199million superstar who has left dozens of world class defenders in a daze with his incredible dribbling ability, young Ralston could have been overawed.
Instead, he decided to get physical with the famous Brazilian. Within the first 20 minutes, Ralston had already committed two fouls on Neymar and received a warning from Italian referee Daniele Orsato, according to Mirror
On several occasions during the match at Celtic Park, the PSG star made it clear that he was unhappy with Ralston.
Even so, Neymar's apparent refusal to shake hands with the young Scotsman at full-time - after his side had cruised to a 5-0 win - seemed rude.
- Champions League: Ronaldo uncertain over futureFootball 46 minutes ago
- Mo Salah gives MASSIVE WORLD CUP UPDATE after shoulder injuryFootball 2 hours ago
- Athletics: Cheruiyot victorious in Bowerman Mile raceAthletics 46 minutes ago
- How Champions League pitch invader ruined Cristiano Ronaldo’s hopesFootball 2 hours ago
- Snook targets World Cup qualification with SimbasRugby 1 month ago