×
App Icon
The Standard e-Paper
Join Thousands Daily
★★★★ - on Play Store
Download App

Keino remains undecided

[PHOTO: COURTESY]

Kipchoge Keino is yet to make up his mind on hether to contest the top National Olympic Committee of Kenya post at the end of the month.

Keino, who had earlier told international media that he would not contest, said he will decide on Friday after an executive committee meeting.

Get Full Access for Ksh299/Week.
Bold Reporting Takes Time, Courage and Investment. Stand With Us.
  • Unlimited access to all premium content
  • Uninterrupted ad-free browsing experience
  • Mobile-optimized reading experience
  • Weekly Newsletters
  • MPesa, Airtel Money and Cards accepted
Already a subscriber? Log in