Everton plot £30m Walcott bid
Everton are planning a £30million move for Arsenal’s Theo Walcott.
Manager Ronald Koeman had been hoping to make it a Gunners double by snapping up Olivier Giroud too, but the France striker seems bound for Borussia Dortmund as the German club’s replacement for Chelsea-bound Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
That has seen Koeman switch his attention to Crystal Palace’s former Liverpool hitman Christian Benteke.
While it’s no-go over Giroud, he could be more successful in his pursuit of England wide-man Walcott, who was in and out of Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger’s plans last season.
- 'Passion, belief and discipline': He is an avid reader and motivational speaker on investmentAthletics 18 hours ago
- Big shots in chase for league titleHockey 1 day ago
- Champions League final line-ups: Real Madrid vs Liverpool at 9:45pm on KTN HomeFootball 21 hours ago
- Trump pardons late black boxing champion Jack Johnson jailed for dating white womanBoxing 23 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Liverpool fans attacked by hooligans ahead of Champions League finalFootball 1 day ago
- Boost for school games: Participants urged to take the games seriously and use their talent to benefitSports 18 hours ago
- Why Real Madrid defender Marcelo chopped away the net after Champions League winFootball 25 minutes ago